No Lava Bucketing Mod 1.12.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce you a mod for Minecraft version 1.12.2 called No Lava Bucketing.
As you know, there is a liquid called Minecraft in Lava. It is very dangerous when near and requires you to use it carefully. Otherwise, your bungalow or yourself will suffer its consequences.
But it is also extremely useful. If combined properly, Lava and Water can create Cobblestone, Stone or even Obsidian. Lava can also be used as fuel and it is also very effective (one bucket of lava can burn up to 100 items). In addition, it is a deadly weapon in PVP.
The No Lava Bucketing has a feature that prevents a player from taking lava using a bucket. You can’t “pick up” lava up with a bucket. No Lava Bucketing is created primarily for use in mod packers. It works getting lava becomes more difficult. If you are a Modded Minecraft player, acquiring lava will go through other systems. If you only play Vanilla Minecraft, then getting Lava will be impossible!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install No Lava Bucketing 1.12.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, No-Lava-Bucketing-1.12.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!