No Hostiles Around Campfire Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.16.1 named No Hostiles Around Campfire.
Campfire is a fairly new block in Minecraft. It was only included in the game in version 1.14. Campfire is a pretty cool block. Its main feature is that it is used to cook raw food in the game. It can also be used to signal (thanks to its smoke) or to be used as a trap (because it can damage the creatures that walk on it) and for lighting as well.
No Hostiles Around Campfire is a minimalistic mod. It just adds to Minecraft exactly a new feature. This feature is related to Campfire. No Hostiles Around Campfire will make hostile creatures unable to appear if Campfire is nearby.
The effect of this effect is 48 blocks (by default) but you can always change it in the mod’s config file.
- preventHostilesRadius (default = 48, minimum 1, maximum 128).
This effect of the mod will also affect Spawner too, not limited to “Natural Spawn”.
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install No Hostiles Around Campfire Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, No-Hostiles-Around-Campfire-1.16.1.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!