Nifty Mod 1.13.2/1.12.2. Have you ever wished Minecraft to have new Stairs or new Slabs? Why can we build Stairs and Slabs with Wood, Stone or Bricks but not Iron, Gold, and Diamond? And as you know, in Vanilla Minecraft, you can’t build Slab from Obsidian or Emerald while you can do it with lots of other blocks.
Don’t worry because Nifty will help you with these things!
Nifty added to Minecraft the new types of Stairs, Slabs, Fences, New Fences Gates and Trapdoor! They are all made of materials/minerals that already exist in Vanilla Minecraft. It is from Coal, Iron, Gold, Lapis Lazuli, Redstone, Diamond, Obsidian and Emerald! With Nifty, you will have lots of new building blocks or decorative blocks to build with! Want to build a staircase from Iron? Now that is a completely possible thing! Or a roof made of Gold. A farm with Diamond fences to show off your wealth!
If you use Twilight Forest, Nifty adds some other blocks too! And in version 1.13 of Minecraft, Nifty also allows you to build Stairs, Slabs, Fences, etc. from Clay!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Nifty 1.13.2/1.12.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Nifty-1.13.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!