Nice To Have Mod 1.14.4 add a few new items to Minecraft along with some nice new features for the game.
To start, Nice To Have adds the following items to Minecraft:
- Gold Button: Gold Button is a special type of button. It will generate a redstone signal as usual when you press it but the signal emitted is only a 1-tick signal. That is, it will disconnect immediately. To create Gold Button, you only need 1 Gold Nugget.
- Dynamite: Dynamite is an explosive that you can throw. When thrown, Dynamite will create a small explosion where it falls. To build Dynamite, you only need 1 TNT. An TNT will equal 9 Dynamite.
- Wrench: Wrench can be used to alternate blocks. The recipe of Wrench includes 3 Irons and 1 Stick.
- Chain Link: Chain Link is made of 4 Iron Nuggets. Chain Link can be used to build Chainmail Armor.
Nice To Have also added some features for Dispenser:
- When the Dispenser is facing (facing upwards) or facing downwards, it can set or break the Ladder. To place a Ladder, the Dispenser needs Ladder in it. To break Ladder, Dispenser needs to be empty.
- Dispenser can grow Crops and Saplings.
Wish you all have fun playing games!
Fabric Language Kotlin
How to Install Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.