Netherited Mod 1.16.1. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.16 called Netherited.
In version 1.16 of Minecraft, Mojang introduced to players a lot of new things in Nether and almost completely remade Nether (that’s why this updated version is also called “The Nether Update”.
One of the new things introduced to the player is a block called “Ancient Debris”. Ancient Debris will be used to craft Netherite Scrap and from Netherite Scrap to Netherite. Netherite is a material that is even stronger than Diamond.
Netherite has a very nice property about it, and the items made from it (except lodestone) won’t be burned when you throw them into Lava or a flame. Netherited is a mod that will allow you to apply this feature of Netherite to any item you want through a new enhancement called “Fireproof”.
To get Fireproof enhancement, you just need to combine 1 book with 1 Netherite Ingot in the Smithing Table. Fireproof can be pressed onto any item. Items with Fireproof strength when thrown and Lava or fire will not be burned. Very simple!
Wish you have fun playing the game!
How to Install Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.
Download links for Netherited Mod 1.16.1
> Faric version: for Minecraft 1.16.1