Nether Portal Spread Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 is a mod that will make Nether Portal more alive. The feature of the Nether Portal Spread is that it will enable the Nether Portal to make Nether blocks spread outside the Overworld.
The way it works is very simple. When you have a Nether Portal enabled on the Overworld side, just over time, you’ll find that its surroundings gradually change.
Nether Portal Spread will make Dirt, Grass, Stone blocks turn into Netherrack, Quartz Ore and Nether Brick. It will also turn Sand and Gravel into Soul Sand.
Nether Portal Spread allows players to change a lot of things in its config file:
- portalSpreadRadius (default = 15, min 1, max 100): The radius around the portal to which the nether blocks can spread.
- spreadDelay (default = 2500, min 20, max 360000): The delay in ms in between the spread around the nether portal.
- instantConvertAmount (default = 50, min 0, max 1000): The amount of blocks that are instantly converted to a nether block around a portal when it is detected. If there are existing nether blocks within the radius, their count is substracted from this number.
- coalPreventsSpread (default = true): When enabled, blocks the spread effect when there are two coal blocks within the radius.
- isQuartzChance (default = 0.05, min 0, max 1.0): The chance the next spreaded block is quartz ore.
- isNetherBrickChance (default = 0.2, min 0, max 1.0): The chance after the quartz roll that the next spreaded block is netherbrick.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Nether Portal Spread Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Nether-Portal-Spread-1.16.1.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!