Nether Portal Fix Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 will fix some errors relating to Nether Portal when playing Multiplayer. Now, you will not worry to teleport to the portal of other people.
There is a typical error when playing in some Multiplayer server relating to Nether Portal. It is when you build the house near other house and both of you have Nether Portal, or sometimes when moving to the home from Nether, you will move wrongly to Nether Portal of your houses. It led to losing the items (depending on each people, but a high possibility). To explain this error, the block ratio between Minecraft world and Nether is 8:1 (some mistakes among the location of the blocks). Therefore, if you fly back, you are at the portal of someone, don’t panic, please quit the game before someone sees it (or you can borrow few diamonds and then quit). After that, noticing to the server host who uses NetherPortalFix mod to fix the errors.
When installing, NetherPortalFix Mod will customize the movement locations as well as individual progress gates for every Nether Portal. As a result, you will not worry to be in another house. This mod only installs on the server to play Multiplayer, or if you want, you can play Singleplayer.
How to install Nether Portal Fix Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 for Minecraft server
- Install Minecraft Forge for Server.
- Run Server for the first time and then turning off (use Stop command)
- Open Folder with Server inside (locates in which you install)
- Move file mod (for example Nether-Portal-Fix.jar) to Folder “mods” in Folder of Server.
- Run Server and test your installed mods whether they work or not.