Nether Enhancement Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.15.2 called Nether Enhancement.
Nether Enhancement is a mod created with the purpose of making Nether more diverse and worth exploring for players. It does this by adding Nether in Minecraft new minerals and some special items that you can make from it.
First, Nether Enhancement adds two new types of quarts to Minecraft: two types are green and one is red. These types of quartz (and even regular quartz) can be used to make kits, casual clothes and a multi-tool (combination of many tools).
Next, you can use Quartz to build Pigman Agitators. Pigman Agitator when activated (active) will immediately make Pigman attack you. Conversely, when it is not active (inactive), Pigman will become peaceful with you.
You can also use Quartz to craft Quartz Fruit. Quartz Fruit is a special food. When you eat it, you will get some good effects.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Nether Enhancement Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Nether-Enhancement-1.15.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!