Nature’s Compass Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 has added a new compass with a unique feature – display the information of biome in Minecraft, now you will easy to find biome.
Key Features: This particular compass will remember the information of the biomes that you are seeking as well as allowing the players to find any biome from available lists (right click when holding Nature’s Compass). If you don’t choose any biome, this compass will point a default spawn of the world. Nature’s Compass Mod has supported available biomes and new biomes by other mods. Therefore, now you can find new biomes easily instead of spending many hours on the search for them. Keep Shift and right click when holding Nature’s Compass, you will reset the status of the compass.
A useful mod to find important biomes, you can download and install by following the instructions below and enjoy the experience now!
How to Install Nature’s Compass Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 with Forge Modloader:
- Download Forge Installer, Natures-Compass.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of Natures-Compass into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!