Naturally Spawning Vex Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4. Vex is a hostile creature in Minecraft. They are quite a dangerous creature. Vex has the ability to fly and pass through blocks. It also has a very small figure. This makes dealing with Vex quite difficult when you are hard to hit them. And yet, Vex also has a huge amount of damage. They can deal up to 13 damage on a single hit in Minecraft’s hard mode. They are also very fast and the ability to fly makes them difficult to escape.
Fortunately for you, Vex is not a hostile creature that you encounter often. Vex cannot appear spontaneously; they can only be summoned by Evoker. Naturally Spawning Vex is a mod that will change this.
Naturally Spawning Vex will make Vex naturally appear in your world. This means you will have to deal with more dangers than before. You will no longer be safe in your home as Vex can easily fly in and attack you anytime! If you’re going outside and being attacked by a pack of Vex then … good luck!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Naturally Spawning Vex Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Naturally-Spawning-Vex-1.15.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!