Natural Progression Mod 1.14.4. When starting to play Minecraft, anyone can see that survival on the first day is the most difficult. You don’t know what to do … But, once you’ve played for a while or read the instructions, the early-game of Minecraft became very simple and created a repetitive feeling. Natural Progression is a mod intended to change that.
New features of Natural Progression will make Minecraft’s beginnings different and more difficult. You will not be able to simply punch a few trees, create Pickaxe and then go underground and earn minerals immediately!
- Players will not be able to break wood/stone with hand anymore.
- Change the formula of wood.
- Add in Cobbled Diorite, Andesite, Granite. Along with Pebble of the rocks.
- Et cetera.
With these changes, the game start will become as follows:
- Pick up Pebbles.
- Break Leaves to get Sticks.
- Knap two Pebble balls to turn them into Flint. To beat Pebble, you need to hold 2 Pebble in 2 hands and then hold the right mouse button.
- Craft Flint Hatchet to get wood.
- Craft Plank: To create Plank, you will need to use Hatchet + Stripped Log in the crafting box (you will only get one Plank with one Log)
- Craft the Crafting Table.
- Craft Basic Saw to get more Plank.
- Combining Pebble into Cobble and then making Stone tools.
- Finished with early-game!
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Natural Progression Mod 1.14.4 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Natural-Progression-1.14.4.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!