Nametags Without Anvils Mod 1.14.4. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.14.4 named Nametags Without Anvils.
Nametags Without Anvils is a great mod for Minecraft. It added to Minecraft a new feature that allowed players to rename Nametag without using Anvil.
Normally, to change the name of Nametag, you will need to put them in Anvil. With Nametag Without Anvils, you only need a Feather.
To do this, you will need to hold the Nametag on your secondary hand, then hold the Feather in your main hand and finally right click. It will display an interface so you can rename your Nametag immediately without using Anvils.
Nametags Without Anvils also has a feature that you can turn on in the mod’s config file that allows players to rename all items (but not limited to Nametag) using Feather. Similar to Nametag, you will need to hold the item you want to rename on the secondary hand, Feather on the main hand, then right click!
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Nametags Without Anvils Mod 1.14.4 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Nametags-Without-Anvils-1.14.4.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!