Mystical Wildlife Mod 1.12.2 adds to Minecraft some new creatures to make your world more diverse!
These creatures are:
- Plumpers: Plumpers are seal-like animals. They appear near the beaches. Their blubber can be used as fuel. You can raise them, they like to eat fish!
- Krills: Krills is a crustacean wandering at the coast. They have little meat, but they are “very busy”. When on sand, they will be able to search for sand. Mostly, they will find flint or stick but if they are lucky they can find more valuable materials. They like to eat Seeds.
- Yaga Hogs: Yaga Hogs are swamp pigs. When you attack them, they will emit toxic gas to protect themselves. They like to eat Bread!
- Cicapteras: Cicapteras is a small insect with wings. Cicapteras has different types with different colors. They appear in many biomes.
- Lovely Cicapteras: There is pink. Like to eat Sugar. They appear in Flower Forests and Sunflower Plains.
- Azure Cicapteras: Blue. Likes to eat Seeds.
- Verdant Cicapteras: Dark green. Love to eat Apples.
- Crimson Cicapteras: Red. Love to eat Cactus. They live in hot biome.
- Sandy Cicapteras: There is yellow of sand. Love to eat Cactus. They live in the desert.
- Wintry Cicapteras: White. Likes to eat Seeds. They live in cold biome.
- And finally, Furzards. Furzards is divided into Vrontausaurus and Dusk Lurkers. They like to eat meat and their meat also has very high nutritional value.
Mod also has new items for you to explore (I recommend using JEI with mod)!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Mystical Wildlife Mod 1.12.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Mystical-Wildlife-1.12.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!