Mystical Machinery Mod 1.14.4. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.14.4 called Mystical Machinery.
Mystical Machinery adds new types of machines and blocks made from new materials from Mystical World with Minecraft.
Kiln: The first and most basic machine is the Kiln. This will bake cobblestone, clay, terracotta, glass, and similar materials, at a much faster rate than a furnace.
Sawmill: This machine will rapidly convert logs into planks, planks into sticks, and sticks into sawdust. It can also be used to recycle most wooden materials into sawdust.
Cookie Generator: A machine that generates FE whenever cookies are thrown into its mouth.
Water Fabricator: An infinite water source! This, unlike the other fabricators, does not require FE.
Power Cells: While currently no source exists to directly charge power cells, these are primarily designed to function with other mods. They will eventually get features such as charge-items-in-inventory, etc, and potentially the ability to equip as a Curio.
They come in 4 tiers:
- Tier 1: Tin and Lead, maximum of 250,000FE stored.
- Tier 2: Copper, maximum of 750,000FE stored.
- Tier 3: Silver, maximum of 2,250,000FE stored.
- Tier 4: Quicksilver, maximum of 6,750,000FE stored.
In addition, Mystical Machinery also has some new blocks like Fabricators or Machine Frames.
With many of these new recipes, I recommend you to use JEI with Mystical Machinery. Moreover, it is also suitable for use in conjunction with other mods!
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
- Mystical World
How to Install Mystical Machinery Mod 1.14.4 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Mystical-Machinery-1.14.4.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!