Mystical Agriculture Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 for Minecraft is a beautiful mod for the people who love quiet, who do not want to exchange the quite to take natural cave and ores. In this mod review, we look at Mystical Agriculture for modded Minecraft 1.11.2. If you are familiar with Magical Crops, you will be right at home! This mod is a harmonious combination of agriculture development and mining. After installing Mystical Agriculture, the player can do a super magical thing – harvest gold grew at the plant.
Considered as an inheritor of Magical Crops, a mod which is famous for mining, multiplication and harvest Ores by a plant, however, Mystical Agriculture already overcomes its shadow and makes its own kingdom. Mystical Agriculture is appreciated because of its compatibleness with Minecraft 1.10 and Minecraft 1.11. It also joins in big modpacks in version 1.10.2 and 1.11.2.
Beside functions similar to Magical Crops such as grow up plant mix with ore, use material harvest from this plant to create another plant or manufacture high-quality armor and weapon, Mystical Agriculture is also good at integrating with famous mod namely Tinkers’ Construct, Ender IO, Applied Energistics 2,… The texture of plant is also designed with unique style. Mystical Agriculture requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft version 1.10.2, 1.11.2, 1.12.1.
How to Install Mystical Agriculture Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 – Magical Crops for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Mystical-Agriculture-Mod.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of Mystical-Agriculture into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!