Mystical Agradditions Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 is a great mod for players who love peace and not really keen on risking their lives scavenging the wilderness to find more resources. However, many players claim that Mystical Agriculture lacks the ability to integrate with other mods towards the end of the game such as Draconic Evolution or Tinkers’ Construct. Mystical Agradditions mod is programmed to address that weakness of the mod!
Known to inherit the spirit of the famous Magical Crops, but Mystical Agriculture has surpassed the enormous shadow of Magical Crops and created an empire by itself. With its high compatibility to the latest Minecraft releases of 1.10 and 1.11, Mystical Agriculture is highly regarded by players and has also been featured in major surviving mod packs of Minecraft 1.12 and 1.11.
Especially, with the addition of Mystical Agradditions add-on, Mystical Agricultures is now available for hardcore mod packs which use giant mods like Draconic Evolution, Tinkers’ Construct or Mine Factory Reloaded. Thanks to the presence of Insanium and Supremium, players can grow mineral plants for the mods without having to go out and search for them!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Mystical Agradditions Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Mystical-Agriculture and Mystical-Agradditions-Mod.jar file.
- Right-click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!