MyBrightness Mod 1.14.3. If you’ve been playing Modded Minecraft for a long time, you’ve probably heard of a mod called Gammabright. Gammabright is a brightness (mod) mod for Minecraft. It allows you to adjust the brightness of dark areas in Minecraft, helping players to see in very dark areas or underwater. Gammabright is used by many people because of its usefulness. However, currently, the latest version of Gammabright can only be used for Minecraft 1.12.2. But don’t worry because MyBrightness is available! MyBrightness will be a suitable replacement for Gammabright for Minecraft 1.14.3!
MyBrightness is a very simple mod. It doesn’t have as many advanced customizations as it does in Gammabright, but it still fulfills its main task of allowing the player to have more control over lighting. It can make Minecraft light up to 15 times! This makes the sky bright as well as dark, and the cave is like outdoors!
To use, you have 3 shortcuts that are Num4, Num5 and Num6 (the default is so but you can completely change them in Control). By default, the Num5 key is to turn on / off the mod’s features while Num4 will lower your brightness and Num6 will increase your brightness. I wish you have fun playing the game!
How to Install Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.