Mute Pistons Mod 1.14.4/1.13.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.14.4 called Mute Pistons.
Piston is a very famous block in Minecraft. Introduced to players from the Beta 1.7 versions. Piston has a very special ability that can push blocks away when there is a redstone signal. Sticky Piston can pull other blocks as well.
Piston allows players to build a lot of new things for Minecraft. You can build an automatic opening / closing door using Piston, an elevator, a Redstone Clock, and so on.
Mute Pistons is a small mod that is related to this block of the game. Mute Pistons only adds to Minecraft exactly one feature that makes Piston / Sticky Piston will not emit sound when they push / pull anymore. The reason Mute Pistons were created is that in high-piston construction buildings, their sound can be very noisy and annoying for players, so the Serilum (mod designer) created Mute Pistons to stop it. this.
Mute Pistons will work immediately when you install it. Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Mute Pistons Mod 1.14.4/1.13.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Mute-Pistons-1.14.4.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!