One of Minecraft’s most selling point is the ability for the player to build their housing freely. However, a number of decorative items in Minecraft quite limited and unable to satisfy many hardcore players. MrCrayFish’s Furniture Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 adds more decorations into Minecraft such as tables, chairs, fridges, even TV, and personal computers. My brand new house outdoor furniture dream has come true, I can even grill food and jump on trampolines! MrCrayFish’s Furniture is updated to the most recent version of Minecraft.
- This mod adds in a bunch of new items including toilets, lights, couches, TVs, computers, tables, and much more!
- Great varieties of items (more than 100).
Screenshots of MrCrayFish’s Furniture:
Sofa and TV.
The dinning room.
Dishwasher allows you to actually repair items so if you don’t want to waste your diamond shovel or whatever just stick it in here
Couch, cupboard, refrigerator…
The mod also offers external decorations.
MrCrayFish’s Furniture is the perfect mod for the player who enjoys a peaceful life, and these items will help to create a warmer and more convenient life. Generally, MF is an interesting and useful mod. If you are interested in this mod, please scroll down to download and install in the below! If you have not known how to install these mods which require Minecraft Forge, see the instruction guide at here.
Supported Minecraft versions: 1.15.1, 1.14.4, 1.12.1, 1.11.2, 1.10.2.
How to Install MrCrayFish’s Furniture Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, MrCrayFish’s-Furniture.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge.
- Open Start on Desktop then Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press Enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put MrCrayFish’s-Furniture.jar file into mods folder and then run Minecraft.