MrCrayfish’s Device Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 introduces into Minecraft electrical and digital devices that can function just like their real life version (like running software).
Electronic equipment has always been one favorite topic for Minecraft mods. You may have tried mods about televisions, refrigerators or even speakers as well as other machines, so today we will introduce a unique mod themed around laptops.
The laptops of Device mod can be used to do simple tasks such as taking notes, changing desktop wallpapers, tweaking around with the operating system … the creator also revealed that he would develop a system of software and applications for the players to download and use on their laptops. The mod is named Device Mod because the author will continue to update to add features (and possibly new devices as well) for the player to use.
You can download the latest version of MrCrayfish’s Device mod from the link below and follow the instruction to install. Remember to check if the mod needs any additional mod to run. Happy gaming!
How to Install MrCrayfish’s Device Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 – Realistic Laptop for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, MrCrayfish’s-Device.jar file.
- Right-click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for MrCrayfish’s Device Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2
> for Minecraft 1.10.2 (Not updated yet)