Mpcs’ Backpacks Mod 1.14.2/1.14.1. Have you ever felt that your 36 boxes are never enough? Want to take away many items but you can’t move your chests easily? Minecraft has a solution for you, Shulker Box, but it’s quite hard to get. Moreover, a Shulker Box only adds you 27 boxes and you feel it’s still not enough? So don’t worry because there are Mpcs ’Backpacks that support you!
Mpcs ’Backpacks added to Minecraft 1.14 3 types of backpacks for you to use. They are not too expensive but extremely convenient!
- Small Backpack: Small Backpack has 18 items. It’s very cheap, its recipe only has 7 Leathers and 2 Strings!
- Medium Backpack: Medium Backpack is the mod’s second backpack. Medium Backpack doubled Small Backpack. It has up to 36 items. Therefore, to make it, you will also need more materials. Instead of Leather and String, you’ll need more Gold Ingot.
- Big Backpack: This is the mod’s largest backpack! It has 54 items. To build Big Backpack, you will need 4 Diamonds, 3 Leathers and 2 Strings.
You can carry lots of backpacks but you cannot put backpacks in another backpack. You can also rename them using Anvil to distinguish them or dye them with different colors!
With Mpcs ’Backpacks, you will no longer have to worry about missing the inventory when you go exploring!
How to Install Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.