Mouse Wheelie Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 is a great mod for Minecraft. While it doesn’t directly change the gameplay of Minecraft, it adds a lot of new handy features to the player.
Current mod features:
- When hovering over items you can scroll up and down to send single items up and down.
- When holding shift alongside you may send whole stacks of items.
- When holding control alongside you can move all stacks of the same type of item.
- When you’re in scrollable inventories you might want to press alt to prevent scrolling items.
- When you’re sending items via shift-leftclick you can now hold both buttons to send all stacks you’re hovering over
- Hold alt-leftclick to drop items quickly.
- When you’re in the creative inventory and hover over the tab icons you can scroll through all the creative tabs and pages.
- In your facourite recipe books you can
- hover over the recipe grid to scroll through the pages.
- hover over the recipe group tabs to scroll through them.
- Sort inventories by clicking with your mouse wheel (you can also define an own keybinding)
- sorts by raw id (will most likely group by mods and similar items)
- hold shift while clicking to sort by quantity
- hold control while clicking to sort by alphabet
- You can customize which sort modes you prefer
- Press the swap key in any inventory to swap with the offhand
- Let your slots be automagically refilled from your inventory!
- Pick the matching tools for blocks by either sneaking while picking the block or by holding a tool. (this is configurable)
Mouse Wheeling also allows you to customize some things of the mod. To make it easy, you can install Mod Menu.
Wish you all have fun playing games!
How to Install Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.