Morpheus Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 is a dedicated mod for Minecraft servers. It allows players in the same server to vote to decide whether or not skipping the night. If more than half of the players sleep on the bed, time will be switched to daylight immediately. Morpheus is very useful for servers as it helps save time for players.
Almost every player afraid of the night in Minecraft, as monsters roaming freely in darkness and your vision is limited. Dying and losing all your items is a regular thing at night. Therefore, sleeping is a wonderful way to overcome the scary night of Minecraft. You just have to spend a few second on the bed to bring back the daylight. The sunlight burns zombie and skeleton, and you can safely resume your adventure.
Sleeping in single player is easy, as you don’t have to wait for anyone. But in a real-time server, you can’t just ask other players to sleep to skip the night just because you hate it! Morpheus mod is the answer for that problem. You can vote to skip the night by lying on the bed. When a player decides to sleep, the mod notifies other players that someone is trying to skip the night. The normal rate to skip the night is 50%, but I have seen servers with just 5%, meaning that it would need just one or two players to sleep to skip the night. Morpheus mod is up-to-date with latest Minecraft version of 1.11.2, 1.10.2.
- Mod only runs on server and does not work in offline mod (you wouldn’t need it in offline anyway)
- Minecraft Forge
How to install Morpheus Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 (Skip the Night for Minecraft server)
- Install Minecraft Forge for Server.
- Run Server for the first time and then turning off (use Stop command)
- Open Folder with Server inside (locates in which you install)
- Move file mod (for example WholeTreeAxe.jar) to Folder “mods” in Folder of Server.
- Run Server and test your installed mods whether they work or not.