More Layers Mod 1.14.3/1.12.2. As you know, there is a special block or item in Minecraft called “Snow”. Snow is called by Snow Snow. It is a thin layer of Snow Block. You can build Snow by placing a 3 snowblock frame in Crafting Table. What makes Snow special is its character. Snow is only 1/8 of a block tall. This means that Snow can be superimposed in a “unique” way that only snow can do.
More Layers add to Minecraft some new items with this “Snow” or “Snow Layer” characteristics. With More Layers, you can create your own Layer made from the following blocks:
- Dirt, Coarse Dirt, Podzol, Mycelium, Grass and Grass Path.
- Sand, Red Sand, Sandstone and Red Sandstone.
- Cobblestone, Mossy Cobblestone, Stone, Granite, Diorite and Andesite.
- Or Bale.
- Types of leaves.
- Concrete Powder types.
To create “layers”, you just need to give two corresponding blocks that you want to make the layer into the manufacturing table. For example, if you want to make Dirt Layer, you only need to put 2 Dirt in the construction box and get 16 Dirt Layer. However, to make layers from rocks (cobblestone, stone, etc.), you will need to put them in the Stone Cutter. In addition, you can also turn a block into 8 layers by Shift + right-clicking them a Shovel in your hand. Then, to separate the layer, you can continue to Shift + right-click them with the Shovel.
More Layers also have a feature that allows players to place 4 layers at once by holding Shift when placing them!
Fabric Modloader (for 1.14.3)
Forge Mod Loader (for 1.12.2)
How to Install Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.