More Gamerules Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.16 called More Gamerules.
More Gamerules is a mod that will add new Minecraft to new “gamerules” for you to customize. Gamerules are the rules for your Minecraft world. For example, there are gamerules like doFireTick (true / false) that decide whether the flames will burn blocks as usual; or a gamerule like keepInventory (true / false) that determines if a player dies, they will drop items or not.
More Gamerules will add to Minecraft the following new gamerules:
- endermanGriefing: Allows Enderman to pick up the block.
- creeperGriefing: Allows Creeper to break the block.
- ghastGriefing: Allows Ghast to break blocks.
- doEndermanTeleport: Allow Enderman to teleport.
- doShulkerTeleport: Allows Shulker to teleport.
- doBabyZombieSpawning: Allows the Baby Zombie to appear.
- doBatSpawning: Allows Bat to appear.
- disableHunger: Disable Hunger system. Your health will still heal as usual.
- maxPlayerHealth: You can adjust the player’s health (minimum 1 and maximum 1024).
- And some other gamerules like doCropGrow, doSaplingGrow, enderpearlDamage, doCriticalHits, doItemDespawn, petFriendlyFire.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install More Gamerules Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, More-Gamerules-1.16.3.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!