More Dogs Mod 1.14.4. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.14.4 called More Dogs.
More Dogs is a small mod. It adds new breeds of dog to Minecraft so you can tame and be pets!
More Dogs’ new breeds have similar characteristics to Wolves in Minecraft. However, in the future, the author intends to add special skills for each type of dog.
Currently, More Dogs has the following new dog breeds:
- Chihuahua: Chihuahuas are very small dogs and like warm places. You can find them in the Desert Biomes.
- German Shepherd: German Shepherds will appear in Forest Biomes.
- Golden Retriever: The Golden Retriever will appear in Birch Forest Biomes.
- Husky: Husky likes cold weather so you can find them in Taiga Biomes.
- Pug: Pug are quite hard to find because they appear in Mushroom Field Biomes.
To tame all types of dogs, you just need to give them Bones. They also love to eat raw meats (Raw Meat). You can feed them raw meat to breed or heal them.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install More Dogs Mod 1.14.4 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, More-Dogs-1.14.4.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!