More Chickens Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft is an expanded version of mod Chickens created by Mod Developer SetyCz. With a purpose of adding more and more type of chicken into the game, More Chickens is highly appreciated by the people who prefer a safe style. They neither want to take risks nor waste so much time on finding ores and rare crafting materials. After installing Chickens and More Chickens, the player just needs to care about breeding among their flock of chicken in order to create a new chicken. It will provide to the player an amount of necessary Ore.
The Minecraft has many tasks to do. For that reason, it can reach to any type of game nowadays. Do you love surviving to challenge your adaptable and solving ability? Yes! Do you like creative constructing and design? Yes! Do you prefer to fighting with the monster by a weapon made by you? Yes, too. However, if you are a player who just wants to watch this beautiful nature and lives in peace, obviously, one day, you will have to dig Ore in the underground!
With Chickens Mod, the player can look for a new type of chicken such as Flint Chicken, Snowball Chicken, Gunpowder Chicken, Nether Quartz Chicken, Lava Chicken. And with these types of chicken, the player is able to hybridize and create a new ore like Diamond Chicken, Ghast Tear Chicken and more. The More Chickens mod also adds many chickens from some giant mods namely Tinkers’ Construct, Draconic Evolution or Botania. The More Chickens requires Forge Mod Loader, Chickens Mod and Minecraft version 1.12.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4.
How to Install More Chickens Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 with Forge Modloader:
- Download Forge Installer, Chickens Mod, More Chickens Mod.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Forge Modloader)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!