More Charcoal Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.15.2 called More Charcoal.
More Charcoal as you can guess it adds new types of Charcoal to Minecraft!
Exactly, More Charcoal will add to Minecraft 9 new types of Charcoal which are:
- Apple Charcoal: Burn 3 items.
- Beetroot Charcoal: Burn 3 items.
- Carrot Charcoal: Burn 3 items.
- Chorus Charcoal: Burns 6 items.
- Potato Charcoal: Burn 4 items.
- Sugarcane Charcoal: Burn 3 items.
- Bread Charcoal: Burn 6 items.
- Melon Charcoal: Burn 3 items.
- Egg Charcoal: Burn 4 items.
In addition, there are Coal Chunks and Charcoal Chunks capable of burning 1 item. To get the new Charcoal, you only need to burn the original items in Furnace. For example, burning Apple will become Apple Charcoal. For Coal Chunks, you can turn 1 Coal into 8 Coal Chunks. For Charcoal Chunks, you can turn any type of Charcoal into a Charcoal Chunks amount (based on that Charcoal’s performance).
More Charcoal also allows you to make blocks from different types of charcoal. Making them into blocks will make them more efficient.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install More Charcoal Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, More-Charcoal-1.15.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!