More Buckets Mod 1.12.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce you a mod for Minecraft version 1.12.2
MoreBuckets is a small mod. MoreBuckets features are very simple, it adds new types of Bucket to Minecraft! Now, you will not need to use a type of Iron made from Iron anymore!
These Bucket types are made from a variety of materials. For example, you can build a Quartz Bucket, or an Obsidian Bucket from Obsidian!
These buckets, in addition to increasing the diversity of Minecraft, are different from Minecraft’s regular Bucket. The difference is that these Bucket have many “storage boxes”. The cell contained here is the cell containing the liquid. For example, you can only draw water once with the Bucket but assume with a mod Diamond Bucket, you can scoop water up to 10 times. This is a small feature but can certainly become very useful.
You’ll notice a mod’s Bucket will not have a recipe like Silver Bucket, Bronze Bucket, Tin Bucket, and so on, if you’re playing Vanilla Minecraft. This is because More Buckets also support many mods with new minerals / materials!
- Forge Mod Loader.
- Cucumber Library.
How to Install More Buckets 1.12.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, More-Buckets-1.12.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!