MooshroomCraft Mod 1.15.2 adds to Minecraft a way to turn ordinary cows into special cows that can give you valuable resources!
To start with the mod, you will need to create a special type of Mooshroom of the mod. From this particular type of Mooshroom, you can build Moosher. Moosher when used on a cow will turn that cow into a special cow. Using the Bowl on this cow will give you the corresponding Mushroom Stew. Putting this Mushroom Stew into the Mushroom Stew Distiller will give you the corresponding resources. You can also eat Mushroom Stew, different types of Mushroom Stew will have different effects. You should also note that there is a waiting period between each time you take the Mushroom Stew.
You can see for example in the image. I created Diamond Mooshroom -> Diamond Moosher. Turn a cow into a Diamond Cow. Get the Diamond Mushroom Stew from it and turn the Diamond Mushroom Stew into Diamonds. So I have an infinite source of Diamond already!
Currently, MooshroomCraft has the following types of cows:
- Coal Cow
- Iron Cow
- Gold Cow
- Redstone Cow
- Lapis Cow
- Diamond Cow
- Quartz Cow
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install MooshroomCraft Mod 1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, MooshroomCraft-1.15.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!