MooFluids Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft introduces special breed of cows that can produce various types of fluids according to player’s needs.
Using a flexible programming, Moo Fluids mod gathers information about fluids in the Fluid Registry (list of fluids that a 3rd party mod adds into Minecraft), then creates breeds of cows that can produce those fluids (e.g. lava cow)
These new cows are not just for show. They can serve as liquid sources for players to harvest. Take the lava cow for example. You can use a bucket (or any type of container) and right click into the cow. The bucket will immediately be filled with lava. It is also possible to cross breed 2 different cows to make a new breed with a new type of fluid.
The mod also has some interesting side features:
- If a liquid is 3 times heavier than water, then the cow that has that liquid properties won’t be able to swim.
- If the liquid properties of any cow is hotter (or equally hot as lava), it can burns players if they casually touch the cow without protection.
All parameters can be adjusted in the config file to avoid game imbalance.
You can download the latest version of the MooFluids Mod Mod from the link below and follow the instruction to install. Remember to check if the mod needs any additional mod to run. Happy gaming!
How to Install MooFluids Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, MooFluids.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!