Modular Routers Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 for Minecraft is a mod that helps the player to transport items and blocks within the game.
With a single block that controls most of the mod’s functions in the game, the Modular Routers mod provides new methods to transport items and blocks. Just change the plug-in modules and you can use features such as getting items from the inventory, sending items to other faraway inventories, placing items in blocks, clearing blocks, picking up items on the ground, item arrangement …
Just install the correct modules into Item Routers’ blocks and you can do whatever you wish.
Modular Routers is also compatible with 3rd party mods:
Inventory mods that have been tested:
- Actually Additions (crates)
- Storage Drawers
- Iron Chests
- Quark (extra wooden chests)
- EnderIO (item buffer & machines)
- Mekanism (bins & machines)
- Immersive Engineering (conveyor belts)
You can download the latest version of the Modular Routers Mod from the link below and follow the instruction to install. Do not forget to check if the mod needs any additional mod to run. Happy gaming!
How to Install Modular Routers Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 with Forge Modloader:
- Download Forge Installer, Modular Routers.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!