Mod Name Tooltip Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 is a small mod providing information in the mods that the players have installed in Minecraft. It helps the players distinguish and clarify the origin of the items, blocks, armors, tools in the game. If you like playing Minecraft and installing a huge number of mods to get new experiences, or a person are interested in Minecraft modpacks, Mod Name Tooltip will help you a lot.
If you have ever installed many mods in your Minecraft versions or like playing giant modpacks in Minecraft, especially many modpacks such as Feed The Beast, Technic pack – these modpacks own incredible mods, including almost all of items, blocks, weapons, etc. with high technology. Probably you have ever faced with one problem that disturbs many players: Finally, there are more than 40 pages of these items in the list, which mod are they from?
Every mod has a unique topic or individual features. Sometimes some items have modern sciences, but when using to one block of the mod in science topic, you will know that they don’t interact with others because of not similar mods. With Mod Name Tooltip, now the full name of this mod contains your items that will appear under the name of the inventory in information frame when clicking on it. Although being straightforward and useful, this mod is believable for using in some modpacks with great mods. Mod Name Tooltip mod requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft version 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.12.2.
How to Install Mod Name Tooltip 1.16.5/1.15.2 – Show an ItemStack’s information
- Download Forge Installer, Mod-Name-Tooltip.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of Mod-Name-Tooltip into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!