MobZ Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2. If you feel Minecraft has become so easy and survival is no longer a problem, MobZ can help you increase the difficulty for the game.
Add MobZ to Minecraft many hostile creatures (hostile mobs) new. They are other versions of creatures that exist in Minecraft. These new creatures will look different, some will have special abilities and are stronger than the normal version.
For example, a creature of a mod is called a Tank. Tank is a zombie but it has a dark red shirt. Buffalo tank (more bloody) than Zombie is usually very much. Furthermore, Tank will not be knocked back when attacked. They are also not burned by sunlight.
At different difficulty levels, the mod’s creatures also have different strengths. Armored Zombies are zombies equipped with armor and weapons. In Easy, Armored Zombie will wear Leather, Normal will wear Iron and Hard will wear Diamond. They also have the ability to drop their sword, the Armored Sword (8 Attack Damage with 1.6 Attack Speed).
MobZ also has a boss for you to try! The boss boss is also a zombie. Zombie boss will wear a gold clothes. They only appear at the biome Badlands. You should be careful when confronting a Zombie Boss, it can slash you 1 death at Hard difficulty! When dying, the Boss is able to drop Boss Sword. The Boss Sword has 10 Attack Damage with 1.6 Attack Speed.
How to Install Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.