MixinBootstrap Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 for Minecraft is a core library mod programmed by LXGaming, programmed with the purpose of supporting booting and providing resources for other mods, so it often appears in the “required” section when installing. Core mods are currently a trend with the maximum saving of resources and can support multiple mods at the same time. Thanks to the existence of these types of Core Mods, updating, changing and fixing bugs for many mods becomes simpler. Most Mod Developers who have programmed many mods use this programming method.
Programmed as a support mod, MixinBootstrap will not provide any effect when installed independently on Minecraft, sometimes these mods only provide a few small items. Instead of introducing new content to the game, it will provide documentation, code and build frameworks for other mods to work properly. The mods that MixinBootstrap supports will usually use a common code set in the structure, so to reduce file size and save time and optimize, LXGaming has included this code into MixinBootstrap. Please note that if you do not install this mod before installing the mod needs it to work, the system will report a game error, causing a crash and can not load into the main menu.
A few mods use MixinBootstrap to run: Immersive Portals, Recipe Randomizer, Infinity Works With All Arrows, etc.
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install MixinBootstrap Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, MixinBootstrap-1.16.1.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!