Do you find that the use of fuel in Minecraft is too wasteful? A single piece of coal can help roast a dozen of meat, but what if you only need to roast one piece of meat? Isn’t it too wasteful to use coal to cook just a piece of meat? MiniCoal Mod 1.16.3/1.12.2 for Minecraft allows players to split a piece of coal into smaller ones with shorter heating durations to use for smaller scale cooking which helps saving fuel and resource.
Saving resources are crucial in Minecraft, for you will never know when you will need a lot of resources, and if you spend them too wildly, you may end up regret it. Sometimes, with just a small amount of the right resource can help you turn the table and preserve your life. That is the selling point of Minecraft – using whatever at your disposal to survive even the direst situation.
With Mini Coal, you can have 8 mini coals out of a bigger coal, including Charcoal and normal Coal. The total duration of all 8 Mini Coals equals that of a normal coal. Players can use the smaller coals for heating in short durations which prevent unnecessary wasting of resources. Mini Coal requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft 1.11.2, 1.10.2.
How to Install MiniCoal Mod 1.16.3/1.12.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, MiniCoal.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!