Hello, guys! Currently, Overwatch has been a hot game in the gaming community, and today I will introduce to you one incredibly cool mod – Minewatch Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2. It will bring Minecraft and Overwatch together! And you can use all Overwatch character armor and weapons in Minecraft.
Reaper is a powerful killer in Overwatch. Confronting directly with the Reaper would not be a wise choice.
The strength of Reaper lies in two Hellfire Shotguns with terrible damage. Bullet cartridges can blood off a weak target on the board. However, Reaper can only advantage of a short fight; whereas medium and far targets can cause little damage, because of the short sight of Hellfire Shotguns. Besides, the reload time of Hellfire Shotguns takes long, so you need to consider load the bullets when you’re in combat.
The power of Dual Hellfire Shotgun
Hanzo – A lethal Bowman and assassin without peer, Hanzo’s versatile arrows can reveal his enemies or fragment to strike multiple targets. He can scale walls to fire his bow from on high or summon a huge spirit dragon.
Ana’s Rifle can toggle heal mode when holding the key bind (default <Z>).
Ana’s Rifle can scope when sneaking.
How to Install Minewatch Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Minewatch.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!