MineTogether Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2. Do you feel that playing Minecraft alone is too lonely and empty? But you can not find a server to participate in? Or simply you are playing a complex set of modpack alone but you still want someone to talk, discuss with? MineTogether adds a special chat box into your client that connects you to CreeperHost’s main server so you can talk to anyone that is currently online and using MineTogether (or modpack that have MineTogether).
Nowadays, the updated version of Minecraft has become more and more complete. That makes it easier to program and design mod / modpack for Mod Developer. As a result, players can always find cool modpacks with different themes and mods. However, finding a player playing the same modpack to be able to discuss, playing together is difficult because the current number of modpack is a lot.
With MineTogether, you can install with any modpack or mod and chat with other MineTogether users around the world using the chat box itself. You can make friends, switch between “in-game” and “world” channels, and even invite friends you make on MineTogether to participate in interesting Minigames. Now, you will never feel lonely when experiencing your favorite modpack!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install MineTogether 1.16.3/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, MineTogether-1.12.2.jar file
- Right-click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!