Minecraft Minions mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 adds to the game a new mob called Minion that can obey the commands of the player – their masters.
Inspired from the movie Despicable Me, Minecraft Minions mod allows you to become the master of a Minion army. Minions are little underlings who share a similar shape, and they are capable of doing a lot of different things such as digging ores, cutting down trees, moving objects, and so on. Very useful and can help you do a lot of different things.
To get started, you just need to reach level 8 then press M, select Evil 4 times, get Master Item then use Master Item to right click to create Minions. Once you have your Minions you can use the Master Item and then right-click on the item or block to give them the command. You can also use the Master Item, left click on the air to create lightning or click on Minion to work harder.
How to Install Minecraft Minions Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2
- Download Forge Installer, McJtyLib, and Minecraft-Minions-Mod.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of McJtyLib and Minecraft Minions into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!