Melon Golem Mod 1.12.2 is a small mod, it adds Minecraft a new creature of the same name as the mod .. Melon Golem!
Golem Melon is a pretty interesting creature. You can compare Melon Golem and Snow Golem because they have a lot of similarities. But the first obvious difference is that Melon Golem is made from Melon (Watermelon). In order to summon the Melon Golem, you will first need to stack 3 Melon Block overlapping. After that, you will need to hold the stick in both hands and right click on the center and you have already given yourself a Melon Golem!
Melon Golem has a similar shape to Snow Golem but it is Melon Block and not Snow Block. Melon Golem will attack hostile creatures (hostile mob) similar to Snow Golem but by Melon. The difference is that when Snow Golem attacks, it will not deal damage but only repel (except Blaze) and when Melon Golem attacks, it will deal damage and can kill the creature.
Melon Golem also allows you to “wear” them with many different types of blocks. You can also remove it when using Shears on them.
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Melon Golem 1.12.2/1.12.1/1.12 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Melon-Golem-1.12.2.jar file
- Right-click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!