Mekanism Tools mod for Minecraft is a mod programmed and engineered by aidancbrady – a mod developer famous for his science-technology mod pack called Mekanism. Mekanism Tools provides players with a variety of tools made using the natural resources that players encounter during the use of Mekanism. After installing Mekanism Tools players will have more options in making tools as well as armor and weapons.
In case you don’t know, Mekanism is a non-dependent mod that brings machines from low, middle and high levels into the Minecraft world. Mekanism has no objective to achieve, and you will understand this by seeing that the content of this mod is very random, from rocket backpack to balloons. However, the creator of the mod ensured that the content of the mod can blend in and support each other once you have a good grasp of the mechanics of Mekanism.
Once you master Mekanism, you can have an indestructible Obsidian armor, capable of producing 4 ingots of every mineral you dig, capable of flying anywhere with a Hydrogen powered rocket backpack and have a lovely robot friend walking around with you while you’re mining minerals. However, many players using Mekanism assume that there are many types of excess ingots in Mekanism that can be used to craft tools, the author heard the suggestion and created Mekanism Tools. Mekanism Tools requires Forge Mod Loader, Mekanism and Minecraft versions 1.12 / 1.11.2 / 1.10.2.
How to Install Mekanism Tools Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Mekanism and Mekanism-Tools-Mod.jar file.
- Right-click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!