Mekanism Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2Minecraft 1.16.1 Mods, for Minecraft is a mod that has a significant amount of content revolving around the topic of machinery, science, and automation. It can be said that with the content of Mekanism, this mod can be a very heavyweight opponent with other mods like Thermal Expansion or Ender IO. If you are a longtime Minecraft player who is annoying with the basic stuff that Minecraft provides or regularly play mods related to machine discovery, you should try Mekanism mod.
As an independent technology mod, it brings to the world of Minecraft all sorts of rudimentary, basic and advanced machinery. Mekanism does not have a real goal, and you will see this when it comes to the randomness of items that Mekanism possesses, from jet pack to balloon. However, the author is sure that these factors will blend perfectly if you spend time exploring this new mod thoroughly.
With power and machine upgrades similar to Industrial Craft, players will never run out of work or waste resources. After being familiar with Mekanism, you may have an irreversible Obsidian armor, a hydrogen-powered jet pack that lets you fly anywhere, the ability to dig a 4-bar ingot and a cute little robot walks around every time you go mining.
Mekanism requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft versions 1.12.1, 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4.
How to Install Mekanism Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 with Forge Modloader:
- Download Forge Installer, Mekanism.jar file.
- Right-click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!