As an add-on for the massive science mod Mekanism, Mekanism Generators provide players with the missing aspects of Mekanism – advanced machines that allow players to harness power from nature. Mekanism is a mod that is commonly used in other mod packs, so it only has power-consuming machines and a few methods to generate energy.
Mekanism is a non-dependent mod that brings machines from low, middle and high levels into the Minecraft world. Mekanism has no objective to achieve, and you will understand this by seeing that the content of this mod is very random, from rocket backpack to balloons. However, the creator of the mod ensured that the content of the mod can blend in and support each other once you have a good grasp of the mechanics of Mekanism.
Once you have completely master Mekanism, you can have an indestructible Obsidian armor, you can even produce 4 ingots of every mineral you dig. You will also capable of flying anywhere using hydrogen powered rocket backpack and have a lovely robot friend walking around with you while you’re mining minerals. However, to get those things, you must also need a power generator and Mekanism Generators can help you! Mekanism Generators requires Forge Mod Loader, Mekanism and Minecraft versions 1.16.3/1.15.2.
How to Install Mekanism Generators Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer,Mekanism and Mekanism-Generators-Mod.jar file.
- Right-click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!