McJtyLib Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 for Minecraft includes a code set and a general API for the mods of the author romelo333.
A supporting mod, McJtyLib will not have any effect when installing independently in Minecraft; therefore, it will support for running other mods. The mods that McJtyLib supports usually use a general code set in structure. As a result, it will reduce the file size and save time as well as optimize the system. That is why the author puts this code set into McJtyLib.
Some mods run McJtyLib of the author:
- RFTools Dimensions
- Deep Resonance
- RF Lux
How to Install McJtyLib Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 for Minecraft with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the McJtyLib.jar file into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!