MC Paint Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2. Do you ever want to directly change the block texture in Minecraft right in the game? Or want to draw a little bit to be bored? If you answered yes then MC Paint is the mod for you!
MC Paint put the experience … MS Paint into Minecraft. That is, with MC Paint, you can directly draw blocks! To begin, you will need a “Brush” tree to draw. Making it very simple, you only need 2 Sticks and 3 Wools plants. Once you have the brush, you just need to hold it and right-click any block. When you right-click, you will see a table appear to determine the resolution of that drawing. You can customize it from 8×8 pixels, 16×16, 32×32, 64×64 and 128×128. Press “Done” will take you to the main interface! In this interface will be where you can draw. You have a few options here! You can also “Export” your drawings. Note that some “transparent” blocks will not be able to be painted like leaves or Glass types.
Next is the “Stamp” tree. Stamp used to copy your drawings. You will need any Plank, a Sticks and any 3 Wools. To use Stamp, you only need Sneak – Right click on the block you drew (Sneak – Right click on the air to delete the drawing you’re copying).
MC Paint is a pretty cool mod! You can be creative with all kinds of blocks, change it to your liking. I will definitely have many friends with good creative abilities that will love this mod! (Forgive my bad drawing: D)
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install MC Paint 1.16.1/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, MC-Paint-1.16.1.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!