MaxVar Reap Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.16.1 named MaxVar Reap.
Do you hate having to harvest a big farm in Minecraft? Run all at once to destroy the entire crop. Then have to run again to plant them. Not to mention that you have a high chance of forgetting some non-replanting blocks…
If you feel that harvesting crops in Minecraft is too troublesome then MaxVar Reap will be a mod for you. MaxVar Reap is a small mod with great features. With MaxVar Reap, harvesting crops will become much simpler.
Once MaxVar Reap is installed, you just need to right-click on a mature crop and the mod will automatically harvest and immediately replant them for you. This will save you a lot of time! This mod feature will work on Wheat, Beetroot, Carrots, Potatoes, Nether Wart and Cocoa.
MaxVar Reap also has another feature that is when you use a tool with Fortune to harvest crops, you will get more items.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
How to Install Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.
Download links for MaxVar Reap Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2
> Faric version: for Minecraft 1.15.2
> Faric version: for Minecraft 1.16.1