MattDahEpic Core (MDECore) Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2 for Minecraft is a core mod of MattDahEpic. It is to run other mods. Therefore, it frequently appears in “requirement” folder when installing. This core mod now is a trend with maximum resources saving and supporting a lot of mods at the same time.
A supporting mod, MattDahEpic Core (MDECore) Mod will not have any effect when installing independently in Minecraft. Instead of that, it will help other mods to run. The mods that MDECore Mod has supported frequently used in a general set of code in structure. And then, it will reduce the size of the file and save time, as well as optimize the system. Therefore, MattDahEpic has combined this code set into MDECore. You should notice that if not installing this mod before using basic mods, it will cause some errors in the game and you cannot load until logging into the main menu!
Some mods use MDECore Mod to run:
How to Install MattDahEpic Core (MDECore) Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, MDECore-Mod.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!