Mario Mod 2 1.12.2/1.11.2. Mario in Minecraft world? Why not!
Mario Mod 2 is a mod inspired by Jimboom7 “Super Mario Mod”. Mario Mod 2 is sure to bring Mario’s feeling to Minecraft for you!
After installing the mod, you will notice that around the world you will see “Question Mark” blocks. Just like in Mario, when you dance below it, it will drop valuable items for you. It could be Coin, or Power Up like Fire Flower (Fire Flower is used to throw fireballs). Next, you will see the “Note Block”. This is not the Note Block of Minecraft. Note Block when jumping up will let you pop up very high. The more you turn on it many times, the higher you will turn! In addition, you will also find castles everywhere!
Mod added to Minecraft a special manufacturing table named Mario Maker. Mario Maker is a production table used to create special items of mods such as Coin, 1-Up Mushroom, Pipe, Fire Flower, Starman, and many types of building blocks. Many recipes require you to use Coin, which you can obtain in many ways such as killing monsters, luckily dropping out from Question Mark block or building it with Gold Ingot in Mario Maker. Mod also allows you to build a pipe system like in Mario!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Mario Mod 2 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Mario-Mod-2-1.12.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!