Mantle Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2, one of good Minecraft mods, does not add any new contents but it plays an important role for some mods that I bet if I mention here, surely you’ve heard those names somewhere.
Mantle is a library mod supporting modders to program wonderful and brilliant, complex and extremely diverse mods. Therefore, Mantle has almost changed how players play the game in Minecraft. Have you tried it?
Mantle is the source code used for programming Tinkers’ Construct mod – appearing almost of time in famous Modpacks. Importantly, it is one of the most downloaded, brilliant and wonderful mods in the famous sites about mod like Curse. Besides, Mantle has supported other mods like Natura, Nether Core, and Thermal Smeltery. To install Mantle, you need to use Minecraft Forge.
This mod now supports Minecraft version: 1.12.1, 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4.
Requirement: Minecraft Forge.
How to Install Mantle Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 with Forge:
- Download Forge Installer, Mantle Mod.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge.
- Open Start on the desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of Mantle into mods folder and then run Minecraft.