Machines Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2 is a separation of the Simple Ores mod. If you do not know, Simple Ores mod is programmed and designed with the purpose of bringing in the game a large number of new types of ore with superior qualities than the default ores of Minecraft Vanilla. The existence of this mod is to solve a problem that many gamers have complained abou,t but unfortunately, Mojang does not take any action to solve: the lack of diversity of resources.
Simple Ores gives players 5 new ores, each of them can be used to craft items like as armor, blocks, weapons, tools with unique materials and qualities. These Ores are inspired by fictitious novels so their power can also be … unrealistics. Being too close to the reality of Minecraft has made the game too limited, but with the mod system, players can come up with incredible content.
Although Simple Ores is such an interesting mod, it even offers players upgraded furnaces that can speed up ores processing, doubling a number of ores, the developers of the Simple Ores thought that these items can affect game balance, and thus removed two special types of furnaces which are Mythril Furnace and Onyx Furnace. Using Machines mod, players can re-use those two types of furnaces, and according to the author, with the name “Machines Mod”, there will be more items in the future.
- Forge Mod Loader.
- SimpleCore API.
How to Install Machines Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer,, SimpleCore API and Machines-Mod.jar file.
- Right-click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!